Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS), Lucknow
SGPGIMS, Lucknow, has announced a recruitment drive for various positions, including Assistant Security Officer, Junior Engineer, Pharmacist Grade-II, CSSD Assistant, Hospital Attendant Grade-II, Tutor, and Technical Officer. The institute is inviting online applications for a total of 155 vacancies. Eligible candidates can submit their applications through the official website sgpgims.org.in from 06th November 2023 to the last date of application, 25th November 2023.
Interested candidates are advised to read the complete notification carefully before proceeding with the online application.
- Application Start Date: 06-11-2023
- Application Last Date: 25-11-2023
- Fee Payment Last Date: 25-11-2023
- CBT Exam Date: To be updated soon…
|Group B & C||Rs.1180/-||Rs.708/-|
- Pay the fee through online mode only.
- Age as on: 01.07.2023
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- (For Age Relaxation, see Notification.)
Total Post: 155
Eligibility Criteria for SGPGIMS Recruitment 2023
Assistant Security Officer
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Physical Standards:
- Height: 170 cms. Minimum (Relaxable by 5 cms only for residents of hill areas)
- Chest: 81 cms (85 cms. After expansion) (Relaxable by 5 cms. only for residents of hill areas)
- 5 years of experience in keeping security, preferably in a hospital/medical institution of repute.
- A.C.: 3-year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering plus a specialized course in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning from a recognized Polytechnic/ Institute.
- Telecom: First-class diploma in telecommunication/electronics engineering with 2 years’ experience in the concerned field.
- Electrical: Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Polytechnic/ Institute. Desirable: Experience in Electrical Engineering work.
- Mechanical: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, in First Division with two years’ experience in the line.
- Civil: Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Polytechnic/ Institute.
- Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Should be a registered Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
- 10+2 in Science with Diploma in CSSD, failing which 3 years of experience in CSSD in a large teaching hospital.
Hospital Attendant Grade-II
- 10th Standard Pass.
- First Class Master’s Degree in a relevant subject with Community Medicine as a major subject. Ph.D. with a good academic record will be preferred. OR
- M.D./ M.S./ MDS in the concerned discipline.
- Two years of teaching/research experiences in a reputed recognized medical teaching organization.
Technical Officer (Perfusion)
- B.Sc. Degree in Medical Perfusion from a recognized Institute/ University. OR
- B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University with a certificate in Perfusion Technology awarded by a recognized Institution/Association/Authority (such as the Association of Thoracic and Cardio Vascular Surgeons of India) after a minimum of 01 year training in a center with CVTS Services.
- 05 years of experience in clinical perfusion.
SGPGIMS Vacancy Details 2023
|Advt. No.||Post Name||Total Post||Pay Scale|
|I/ 28/ 1/ Rectt/ 2023-24||Asstt. Security Officer||03||Level-8|
|I/ 28/ 2/ Rectt/ 2023-24||Junior Engineer||08||Level-6|
|I/ 28/ 3/ Rectt/ 2023-24||Pharmacist Grade-II||43||Level-5|
|I/ 28/ 4/ Rectt/ 2023-24||CSSD Assistant||20||Level-4|
|I/ 28/ 5/ Rectt/ 2023-24||Hospital Attendant Grade-II||77||Level-1|
|I/ 28/ 6/ Rectt/ 2023-24||Tutor||02||Level-10|
|I/ 28/ 7/ Rectt/ 2023-24||Technical Officer(Perfusion)||02||Level-7|
Grand Total: 155
SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment Important Links
- Apply Online: Click Here To Apply Online
- Applicant Login: Click Here To Login
- Application Home Page: Click Here To Open Home Page
- Download Notification: Click Here For Notification
- Official Website: Click Here To Open Official Website