SBI Clerk Notification 2023 Out
The State Bank of India (SBI) has released the notification for the SBI Clerk 2023 on its official website as of November 16th, 2023. This notification pertains to the recruitment of Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales) for a total of 8773 vacancies.
What is the SBI Clerk 2023?
SBI Clerk 2023 is a recruitment process conducted by the State Bank of India to fill the positions of Junior Associates. The recruitment is for customer support and sales roles.
SBI Clerk Notification 2023 Highlights
- Name Of The Organization: State Bank of India
- Name Of The Posts: Junior Associates (Customer Support and Sales)
- SBI Clerk 2023 Vacancy: 8773
- SBI Clerk Application Dates 2023: 17th November 2023 to 7th December 2023
- Frequency of Exam: Once a year
- Selection Process: Prelims- Mains
- Category: Bank Jobs
- Mode of Exam: Online
- Salary: Rs 26,000/- to Rs 29,000/-
- Job Location: Across India
- Official Website: www.sbi.co.in/careers
SBI Clerk Notification 2023 PDF
The SBI Clerk 2023 Notification PDF is available on the official website as of 16th November 2023. Candidates are advised to download and read the detailed notification for information regarding eligibility, exam pattern, and application process.
SBI Clerk 2023 Important Dates
- SBI Clerk 2023 Notification: 16th November 2023
- SBI Clerk Apply Online 2023 Starts: 17th November 2023
- SBI Clerk the Last Date to Apply Online: 7th December 2023
- SBI Clerk PET Call Letter: —
- Pre-Exam Training: —
- SBI Clerk Exam Date 2023 (Preliminary): January 2024
- SBI Clerk Admit Card 2023: —
- SBI Clerk Exam Date 2023 (Mains): February 2024
SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) Vacancy 2023
A total of 8773 vacancies have been released for the SBI Clerk 2023. This includes 8283 regular vacancies and 490 backlog vacancies for the SBI Clerk Junior Associate 2023.
|State/UT||Total Regular Vacancies|
|Jammu & Kashmir UT||88|
SBI Clerk 2023 Application Form
State Bank of India (SBI) opens its online window for accepting applications regarding SBI Clerk 2023 Recruitment on its official website sbi.co.in every year. The SBI Clerk 2023 Application Form Link will be active on 17th November 2023. Candidates can apply for the SBI Clerk 2023 from the direct link below.
SBI Clerk 2023 Application Fee
The application fee for SBI Clerk 2023 is similar to last year’s application fee as decided by SBI. You will have to pay the application fee in order to successfully fill out the application form for the SBI Clerk Notification 2023.
|SC/ ST/ PWD/XS||NIL|
|General/OBC/EWS||Rs. 750/- (Application fees including intimation charges)|
Steps to Apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website of SBI i.e. www.sbi.co.in.
- Enter your respective credentials for the registration process.
- After successful registration, candidates will be given a provisional registration number and password generated by the system. Candidates are advised to save these details for further use.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature as per the guidelines in the notification and enter submit.
- Now enter educational details and other relevant details.
- Click on the preview tab to preview and verify the entire application before submitting it.
- After verifying click on the final submit button and click on the payment tab to proceed with payment.
- After successfully paying the application fee, the application process will be completed, and candidates will receive a mail or message on the registered email ID/phone number.
- Save the application form or take a printout for future reference.
SBI Clerk 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must know all the eligibility criteria required for the SBI Clerk 2023 for the various posts. The eligibility criteria such as age limit, educational qualification, etc. are described below.
SBI Clerk Age Limit (As of 01/04/2024)
|SC/ST||05 Years (33 years)|
|OBC||03 Years (31 years)|
|PWD (General/EWS)||10 Years (38 years)|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 Years (43 years)|
|PWD (OBC)||13 Years (41 years)|
|Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||The actual period of service rendered in defense services + 3 years|
|Widows, Divorced, Women (No Married)||7 years (subject to the maximum age limit of 35 years for General/EWS, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)|
For more details on nationality, educational qualification, and computer literacy, refer to the original article.
SBI Clerk 2023 Exam Pattern
The SBI Clerk Exam 2023 will be held in two phases, Prelims and Mains. The best part of the SBI Clerk Exam is that there will not be an interview. The SBI Clerk Exam is held once a year in a computer-based online mode at the national level.
SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam Pattern 2023
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
SBI Clerk Mains Exam Pattern 2023
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
SBI Clerk 2023 Selection Process
SBI Clerk selection criteria consist of 2 phases (preliminary and mains).
- Online Preliminary Examination: A certain number of candidates from different categories will be shortlisted by SBI depending upon the requirements for Online Main Examination.
- Online Mains Examination: Candidates are required to score passing marks and above in the main exam to qualify for each section as well as the overall cut-off in the main exam to be eligible for the Final Selection.
- Final Result: A merit list will be released under the Final result is declared on the basis of the merit list in the SBI Clerk Mains Exam.
For more details on the selection process, refer to the original article.
SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Papers
Candidates planning to participate in the RBI Assistant Prelims and Main Exam should thoroughly review the RBI Assistant Previous Year Papers to enhance their exam preparation. You can access the Previous Year Question Papers through the provided direct link below.
SBI Clerk 2023 Salary
SBI provides a handsome and lucrative salary to its employees, the important points for SBI Junior Associate’s Salary are as follows:
SBI Clerk 2023 Pre-Exam Training Centers
SBI offers special training before the exam to some people, like those from specific communities or backgrounds (SC/ST/XS/ Religious Minority Community), as per the government’s rules. If you belong to one of these groups and want to get this training, you can let them know when you apply online, and you’ll have to pay for it yourself.
|North India||South India||East India||West India|
For more details on pre-exam training centers, refer to the notification.
SBI Clerk 2023 Cut Off
|Andaman & Nicobar||66.25|
Have an idea of the expected SBI Clerk Cut Off 2023 through last year’s SBI Clerk Cut Off released by the State Bank of India.