On 03/11/2023, the Assam Public Service Commission unveiled the APSC Recruitment 2023 notification for Junior Engineer Posts. This announcement aims to fill 264 vacancies for Junior Engineers (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical) in Assam. Eligible candidates can review the qualification criteria and complete their online applications from 06/11/2023, with the deadline set for 05/12/2023. Detailed eligibility information is available below, and the selection process is outlined as per the provided requirements. For comprehensive information, candidates can refer to the details provided.
- Start Date to Submit Application: 06/11/2023
- Last Date to Submit Application: 05/12/2023
The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released 264 vacancies for Junior Engineer posts. The details of the vacancies are as follows:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Total|
|1||Junior Engineer (Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical)||264|
Selected candidates for Junior Engineer posts will receive a monthly salary as per the following details:
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Engineer||14,000 to 70,000|
Candidates should not exceed 38 years in age to be eligible for these posts.
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Engineer||18 to 38 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for different categories as per APSC norms:
- SC / ST: 05 years
- OBC / MOBC: 03 years
For the Junior Engineer posts, candidates should have completed a Diploma in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical Engineering.
The selection process for these posts will consist of two stages:
- Written Exam
Candidates are required to pay the application fee online. The online application will only be accepted after the application fee has been submitted.
|1||Gen / EWS||250/-|
|2||OBC / MOBC / SC / ST||150/-|
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment 2023: Junior Engineer Posts:
- Apply online by visiting the APSC website.
- Click on the “Apply online” link.
- Complete the One Time Registration (OTR) in the Recruitment Portal.
- After registration, you will receive an application I.D. on your registered email id or phone number.
- Log in using the Application I.D. / Register Number and Password.
- Fill in the online application form with the correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Read the payment instructions carefully and complete the payment online.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.