- Start Date of Online Application: 01/11/2023
- Last Date of Online Application: 30/11/2023
- Date of Examination: 07/01/2024
The Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) is accepting applications online to fill 2222 Graduate Teacher/Block Resource Teacher Educator (BRTE) positions. Below are the details of the vacancies:
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Service||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Graduate Teachers / Block Resource Teacher Educators (BRTE)||Tamil Nadu School Educational Subordinate Service||2222|
The selected candidates for Graduate Teacher/BRTE positions will receive a monthly salary as follows:
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Graduate Teachers / Block Resource Teacher Educators (BRTE)||36400 – 115700|
- General: Up to 53 years
- SC / ST / BC / MBC / DNC / DW: Up to 58 years
For Graduate Teachers / BRTE positions, candidates must meet one of the following criteria:
- Graduation and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.).
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), in accordance with the NCTE.
- B.El.Ed or B.A./B.Sc.Ed. or B.A.Ed./B.Sc.Ed.
- B.Ed. and Pass in Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) Paper – II with a relevant optional subject.
The selection process for Graduate Teacher/BRTE positions includes:
- Part A: Tamil Language Eligibility Test (Objective type)
- Written Examination Part B: Main Subject (Objective type)
- Certificate Verification
TN TRB Exam Pattern:
Part -A: Tamil Language Eligibility Test (Objective type)
|Subject||No of questions||Maximum Marks||Duration||Minimum Qualifying Marks (out of 50 marks)|
|Tamil Language Eligibility Test||30||50||30 Minutes||40% (20 Marks)|
Part -B: Subject (Objective type)
|Subjects (In a single paper)||No of questions||Maximum Marks||Duration||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|For BC, BCM, MBC/DNC, SC, SCA & ST||Gen||Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History, and Geography (Each Subject in a Single Paper)|
To pay the application fees, candidates should use the online payment option. The following table lists the application fees by category:
|1||Gen / OBC / BC / MBC / DNC||600/-|
|2||SC / ST / SCA||300/-|
How to Apply for TN TRB Recruitment 2023: Graduate Teacher/BRTE Posts:
- Visit TN TRB Official website www.trb.tn.nic.in
- The online application will be available on the official TN TRB website soon.
- On the Home Page, click “Apply Online” next to the post you want to apply for.
- Candidates must register using a valid email and mobile number.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Select the mode of payment (Online Payment).
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the online application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.