The Andhra Pradesh State Co-operative Bank has released the APCOB Staff Assistant Recruitment 2023 notification on 07/10/2023 for the Vijayawada region. The recruitment aims to fill 35 Staff Assistant vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 07/10/2023 to 21/10/2023. Please read the provided instructions carefully and check the eligibility details for this recruitment.
- Name of the Post: Staff Assistant
- Post Date: 07/10/2023
- No of Vacancies: 35
Key dates for the APCOB Staff Assistant Recruitment 2023 are as follows:
- Start Date to Apply Online: 07/10/2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21/10/2023
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 21/10/2023
- Date of Online Test (tentative): November 2023
The selected candidates for the Staff Assistant position will be paid a monthly salary in the scale of 17900 to 47920.
To be eligible for the Staff Assistant position, candidates must meet the following age requirements:
- Age Limit: 20 to 28 Years
Age relaxation is provided for certain categories as follows:
- SC / ST: 5 years
- BC: 3 years
- Physically Challenged: General – 10 years, SC/ST – 15 years, BC – 13 years
- Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen: Actual period of service rendered + 3 years, subject to a maximum of 45 years
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Completion of any Graduate Degree
- Knowledge of English and proficiency in the local language (Telugu)
- Basic Knowledge of computers
The selection process for the APCOB Staff Assistant Recruitment includes:
- Online Test
The application fee should be paid online. Once paid, the Application Fee/Intimation Charge will not be refunded. The amount of the fee varies for different categories:
- SC / ST / PC / EXS: ₹500/-
- General / BC: ₹700/-
How to Apply
Candidates can apply online by following these steps:
- Visit the official website at www.apcob.org.
- Click on “Apply Online.”
- New users can click on “Click here for New Registration” to register with their active email ID and mobile number.
- After registering, log in using the generated registration number and password.
- Fill in all the required details in the application form accurately.
- Upload a scanned copy of your photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Submit the application.
- Pay the application fee online only through various modes including Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards, and Mobile Wallets.
- Print the application form for future reference.