WBPSC Recruitment 2023: Sub Inspector Posts
The West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has announced the WBPSC Recruitment 2023 for Sub Inspector Posts on August 23, 2023. The recruitment notification is for 480 Sub Inspector vacancies in West Bengal. Eligible candidates can submit their applications online from August 23, 2023, to September 20, 2023. Applicants are encouraged to review the provided instructions and apply online before the application deadline. Here are the key details about the recruitment:
Name of the Post: Sub Inspector Post Date: August 23, 2023 Number of Vacancies: 480 Location: West Bengal
Important Dates for WBPSC Recruitment 2023: Sub Inspector Posts:
Candidates should follow the provided online application dates. The offline fee submission deadline is on September 21, 2023.
- Start Date to Apply Online: August 23, 2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: September 20, 2023
Vacancy Details of WBPSC Recruitment 2023: Sub Inspector Posts:
WBPSC is inviting online application forms for the recruitment of 480 Sub Inspector posts. Here’s the breakdown of vacancies:
- Sub Inspector (Subordinate Food & Supplies Service, Gr-III): 480
Candidates selected for WBPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 will receive a monthly salary as follows:
- Sub Inspector: Rs. 22,700 to Rs. 58,500
Candidates must meet the upper age limit as of January 1, 2023. The age limit is relaxed according to government rules.
- Sub Inspector: 18 to 40 years
Applicants should have completed the Madhyamik Exam of the WB Board of Secondary Education and possess the ability to read, write, and speak in Bengali.
The selection process for WBPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023 will be based on a Written Test and/or Interview.
Candidates are required to pay the application fee as mentioned in the notification:
- UR / OBC / Others: Rs. 110
- SC / ST / PwBD: Nil
How to Apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2023: Sub Inspector Posts:
Candidates can apply online by following these steps:
- Visit the WBPSC website at www.wbpsc.gov.in.
- Click on “One Time Registration” or “Login” if already registered.
- Register using a valid email and mobile number.
- Login using the registration number and password.
- Fill in all the required details accurately (no corrections allowed after submission).
- Upload a scanned passport-size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the online application.
- Take a printout of the submitted application for future reference.
For more detailed information, candidates should refer to the official notification on the WBPSC website.