UPSSSC Recruitment 2023: Forest Guard, Wildlife Guard Posts
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has recently released a notification for the recruitment of Forest Guard and Wildlife Guard posts. This recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 709 vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their applications online between 20/09/2023 and 10/10/2023. In this article, we provide detailed information about the UPSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023.
Notification Date: 13/09/2023
Name of the Post: Forest Guard, Wildlife Guard
Important Dates for UPSSSC Recruitment 2023: Forest Guard, Wildlife Guard Posts
Candidates applying for the Forest Guard and Wildlife Guard positions should take note of the following important dates:
- Start Date to Apply Online: 20/09/2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10/10/2023
- Last Date to Edit Application and Pay Fees: 17/10/2023
Vacancy Details of UPSSSC Recruitment 2023: Forest Guard, Wildlife Guard Posts
The UPSSSC is inviting online applications to fill a total of 709 vacancies for the Forest Guard and Wildlife Guard Posts. The detailed vacancy distribution is as follows:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
Selected candidates will receive the following salary as per the rules:
- Forest Guard: Applicable as per Rules
- Wildlife Guard: Applicable as per Rules
The age limit for the Forest Guard and Wildlife Guard posts is as follows:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Forest Guard||18 to 40 years|
|2||Wildlife Guard||18 to 40 years|
Candidates must ensure they meet the specified age requirements, and age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Candidates must have completed their 12th standard.
The selection process for these positions will be based on:
- Written Exam / Interview
The application fee can be paid online, and it is non-refundable. Here are the fees for each category:
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||Gen / OBC||25/-|
|2||SC / ST||25/-|
How to Apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2023: Forest Guard, Wildlife Guard Posts
Candidates can follow these steps to apply online:
- Visit the UPSSSC Official website: www.upsssc.gov.in
- Online registration begins on 20/09/2023 and ends on 10/10/2023.
- On the home page, click on “Notifications / Advertisements” and then select “Apply” and “Candidate Registration.”
- Register using a valid email ID and mobile number.
- Fill in the online form with all the necessary and accurate details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Click “Submit.”
- Finally, take a printout of the submitted online application for your records.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join the UPSSSC as a Forest Guard or Wildlife Guard. Apply within the specified dates and follow the application process carefully. For more information and updates, visit the official UPSSSC website