SJVN Recruitment 2023: Field Engineer and Field Officer Posts
Total Vacancies: 153
Location: Across India
Important Dates for SJVN Recruitment 2023: Field Engineer, Field Officer Posts
- Start Date to Submit Online Application: 08/09/2023
- Last Date to Submit Online Application: 09/10/2023
SJVN, also known as Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited, has announced recruitment for the positions of Field Engineer and Field Officer. Below is a breakdown of the vacancies:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
Selected candidates will receive compensation in accordance with government regulations. The salary details are outlined in the table below:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Field Engineer / Field Officer||Applicable as per Rules|
Applicants for the Field Engineer and Field Officer positions must adhere to the following age limits. There are relaxations available for specific categories:
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Field Engineer / Field Officer||18 years to 30 years|
- Field Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology in a relevant branch.
- Field Officer:
- CA or ICWA, CMA with MBA and Graduate Degree with MBA
The selection process will involve the following stages:
- Written Test
Applicants are required to pay the application fee online. Applications without the prescribed fee will not be considered.
|General / OBC / EWS||Applicable as per Rules|
|SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
How to Apply for SJVN Recruitment 2023: Field Engineer, Field Officer Posts
Candidates should follow these steps to apply online:
- Visit the official SJVN website: www.sjvn.nic.in.
- Navigate to the “Careers” section and select “Apply Online.”
- Carefully read all the instructions provided on the website.
- Register using a valid email address and mobile number.
- Log in using the generated user ID and password.
- Fill out the online application form with accurate details.
- Online registration is open from 08/09/2023 to 09/10/2023.
- Submit your application.
- Complete the payment of the application fees.
- Ensure you retain a printout of the finally submitted application for your records.