PSSSB Recruitment 2023: Junior Engineer, Senior Assistant / Inspector Posts
- Post Date: 05/09/2023
- Start Date of Online Application: 06/09/2023
- Last Date of Online Application: 29/09/2023
The Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board (PSSSB) has announced the recruitment for the year 2023, offering a multitude of opportunities in the positions of Junior Engineer and Senior Assistant / Inspector. This notification was officially released on 05/09/2023 and aims to fill 345 vacancies in Punjab. Eligible candidates are encouraged to apply online starting from 06th September 2023 until the application deadline of 29/09/2023. Detailed information about this recruitment is provided below.
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer, Senior Assistant / Inspector
PSSSB has invited applications for the following posts:
1. Junior Engineer (Civil): 50 Vacancies 2. Junior Engineer (O&M) (Civil): 44 Vacancies 3. Senior Assistant / Inspector: 136 Vacancies 4. Junior Engineer (Civil): 39 Vacancies 5. Senior Assistant / Inspector: 48 Vacancies 6. Junior Engineer: 28 Vacancies
Successful candidates will receive salaries according to the rules and regulations in place. Additional allowances will be applicable as per the established guidelines. For more comprehensive details regarding the salary structure, applicants can refer to the PSSSB Recruitment 2023 Notification.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Engineer, Senior Assistant / Inspector||Applicable as per rules|
To be eligible for these positions, candidates must adhere to the specified age limits outlined below:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Junior Engineer, Senior Assistant / Inspector||18 to 37 years|
- Junior Engineer: Applicants should possess a Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Senior Assistant / Inspector: Candidates are required to hold a Graduate Degree in the relevant discipline.
The selection process for these positions will involve:
- Written Test
Candidates are required to pay the application fee online. Payment options include Debit / Credit Cards, net banking, and other online methods.
|2||SC / BC / EWS||250/-|
|3||Ex-servicemen & Dependent Candidates||200/-|
|4||PwD (Physically Handicapped)||500/-|
How to Apply for PSSSB Recruitment 2023: Junior Engineer, Senior Assistant / Inspector Posts
To apply for these positions, candidates should follow these steps:
- Visit the PSSSB website at www.punjabsssb.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on “Online Applications.”
- Select “Apply Online.”
- The online registration process will remain active until 06/09/2023.
- Register using a valid email ID and mobile number.
- Log in using the generated user ID and password.
- Complete the online application form accurately.
- Upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- Pay the application fees online.
- Print a copy of the submitted application for future reference.