- Post Date: 02/11/2023
- No of Vacancies: 36
- Place: Cuttack
Important Dates for Orissa High Court Recruitment 2023: Junior Stenographer Posts
Online applications are invited for Junior Stenographer Posts. Candidates should refer to the table below and send the application online on specified dates. Applications will not be entertained after the last date.
- Start Date to Submit Online Application: 02/11/2023
- Last Date to Submit Online Application: 16/11/2023 (11:59 PM)
Vacancy Details of the Orissa High Court Recruitment 2023: Junior Stenographer Posts
Candidates interested in Orissa High Court Junior Stenographer posts might look at the vacancies in the table below. Candidates who are looking for the Orissa High Court Junior Stenographer Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity.
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
TOTAL: 36 (Women-13)
Candidates who are appointed for the Junior Stenographer posts will be paid a monthly salary. Other allowances will be applicable as per the Rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Stenographer||25,500 – 81,100|
Age Limit (as on 02/11/2023)
Candidates must satisfy the given age limit to be eligible for the Junior Stenographer Posts. Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Stenographer||21 to 32 years|
Candidates should have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline. He/she must have a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in typewriting. Must have knowledge in computer applications.
The selection will be based on:
- Qualifying Test in English Subject
- Computer Application Test
- Skill Test
Application fee payment must be made online. Check the below table for category-wise fee details. SC, ST, and PWD candidates are exempted from payment.
|2||SC / ST / PwD||Nil|
How to Apply for Orissa High Court Recruitment 2023: Junior Stenographer Posts
Candidates can follow the simple steps given below to apply for the post.
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the official site Orissa High Court Official Website.
- Part A (Registration Form): Once the registration is done, move to Part B.
- New users must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, log in using the registration number and password.
- Registered users may directly log in and apply.
- Part B (Application Form): Once you successfully log in, fill in your details and submit the Application.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Complete the payment & Submit the application.
- Print the Application for future reference.