Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has released the MPSC Recruitment 2023 notification for Assistant Professor Posts on 12/12/2023. The notification announces a total of 765 vacancies. Interested candidates can review the eligibility criteria and apply online from 12/12/2023 to 01/01/2024. Ensure to read the job description and other eligibility requirements such as vacancy details and qualifications before filling out the online application form. Follow the instructions below to start the online application process.
Important Dates for MPSC Recruitment 2023: Assistant Professor Posts
Check the online application dates for MPSC Recruitment 2023 in the table below. The online application for Assistant Professor posts will be active from 12th December 2023. Apply before the deadline, as online applications will not be considered after the specified date.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 12/12/2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 01/01/2024
Vacancy Details of MPSC Recruitment 2023: Assistant Professor Posts
MPSC invites online applications for 765 Assistant Professor posts. The vacancies for Assistant Professor are listed below:
|Name of the Post
|No. of Posts
Candidates can check the salary details for the Assistant Professor posts in the notification.
Age Limit (as on 01/04/2023)
Only candidates within the required age limits will be considered for the posts. The age limits according to government rules are as follows:
|Name of the Posts
|18 to 40 years
Candidates should have completed M.S / M.D / M.B.B.S / D.N.B in relevant subjects.
The selection process includes an Interview.
Applicants are required to pay the application fees online. The fee amounts are as follows:
|Gen / OBC
|BC / ESW / PWD
How to Apply for MPSC Recruitment 2023: Assistant Professor Posts
Follow these steps to apply online:
- Visit the MPSC official website www.mpsc.gov.in.
- Click on Online Facilities -> Online Application System.
- Online registration starts from 12/12/2023 to 01/01/2024.
- Register using a valid email ID and mobile number.
- Login using the generated user ID and Password.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.