Maharashtra Metro Rail has released a notification for the recruitment of Apprentice Posts on October 28, 2023. The recruitment aims to fill 134 Apprentice Posts within Maharashtra Metro Railway. Eligible and interested candidates are invited to apply online from October 28, 2023, to November 28, 2023. To facilitate the application process, please follow the provided steps. For more details about the posts, candidates are encouraged to review the information below.
- Post Date: 28/10/2023
- Locations: Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur
The notification announces 134 Apprentice Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply for the following posts. Please refer to the table for a breakdown of the vacancies by trade.
|S.No||Name of the Trade||No. of Posts|
|4||Lift & Escalator Mechanic||7|
|5||Fridge & Ac Mechanic||5|
Candidates selected for the Apprentice Posts will receive a monthly consolidated pay, as per the applicable rules.
Candidates must meet the following age limit requirements. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules. The upper age limit can be relaxed by 05 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Apprentice: 17 to 24 Years
- Apprentice: Candidates should have completed 10th grade and possess an ITI certificate in the relevant trade.
Selection for Apprentice Posts will be based on the candidate’s merit.
Candidates should be aware of the following application fee details:
- Application fees: 100/-
- Processing Fee: 50/-
How to Apply for MMRCL Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts:
To apply for the Apprentice Posts, please follow these steps:
- Visit www.mahametro.org.
- Online registration begins on October 28, 2023.
- Register using a valid email ID and mobile number.
- Log in using the registered ID and password.
- Fill out the online form with accurate details.
- Verify the information before submitting.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Print the final submission for reference.