The Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (MAHATRANSCO) has released the MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2023 notification on October 4, 2023, to fill 598 vacancies for various posts, including Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Deputy Executive Engineer, and Additional Executive Engineer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for these positions from October 4, 2023, to October 24, 2023. Below, you’ll find detailed information about the recruitment process, including important dates, vacancy details, and eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post:
- Executive Engineer (Transmission)
- Additional Executive Engineer (Transmission)
- Deputy Executive Engineer (Transmission)
- Assistant Engineer (Transmission)
- Assistant Engineer (Telecommunication)
Post Date: October 5, 2023
No of Vacancies: 598
Important Dates for MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2023: Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer Posts
Candidates must take note of the following important dates to apply for the posts:
- Start Date to Submit Online Application: October 4, 2023
- Last Date to Submit Online Application: October 24, 2023
Vacancy Details of MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2023: Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer Posts
Candidates can check the post-wise vacancy details in the table below, including the number of vacancies allocated for each category:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Total|
|1||Executive Engineer (Transmission)||26|
|2||Additional Executive Engineer (Transmission)||137|
|3||Deputy Executive Engineer (Transmission)||39|
|4||Assistant Engineer (Transmission)||390|
|5||Assistant Engineer (Telecommunication)||06|
The salary grade for the various posts is as follows:
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Executive Engineer (Transmission)||81695 – 175960|
|2||Additional Executive Engineer (Transmission)||68780 – 154930|
|3||Deputy Executive Engineer (Transmission)||61830 – 139925|
|4||Assistant Engineer (Transmission)||49210 – 119315|
|5||Assistant Engineer (Telecommunication)||49210 – 119315|
The upper age limit varies based on the post, and age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates. The age limits are as follows:
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Deputy Executive Engineer & Assistant Engineer||38 years|
|2||Executive Engineer & Additional Executive Engineer||40 years|
Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology (B.E/B.Tech) with relevant work experience for the respective posts.
The selection process for these posts includes a written test. The exam pattern for the written test is as follows:
|S.No.||Subject (Sub Test)||No of Questions||Marks||Time|
|1||Test of Professional Knowledge||50||110||120 Minutes|
|2||Test of General Aptitude i.e.||40||20|
|(A) Test of Reasoning|
|(B) Test of Quantitative Aptitude|
|(C) Test of Marathi Language||20||10|
There is no negative marking in the written exam. Qualifying marks for the screening test are 40% for UR/EWS category and 30% for reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD/Ex-SM for vacancies reserved for them).
The application fee must be paid online and varies based on the category. The fee details are as follows:
- Open Caste Category: 700/-
- Reserved Caste & EWS Category: 350/-
- Divyang: Nil
How to Apply for MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2023: Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer Posts
To apply for the MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2023, candidates should follow these steps:
- Visit the official MAHATRANSCO website: www.mahatransco.in.
- Select “Apply Online” to access the application form.
- Register using a valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Fill in all the required details accurately and click “Submit.”
- A system-generated registration number will be sent to your registered Email ID/SMS.
- Upload scanned photographs and signatures.
- Pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of the online application for future reference.