Indian Security Press, Nashik Road has released the ISP Nashik Admit Card 2023 on its official website, www.ispnasik.spmcil.com, on 22 September 2023. Aspirants who have applied successfully for the 108 vacancies of Welfare Officer and Junior Technician can download the call letter using the login credentials provided at the time of registration for the recruitment. The given post comprises required information on ISP Nashik Admit Card 2023.
ISP Nashik Welfare Officer and Junior Technician Call Letter
ISP Nashik Admit Card 2023 has been released on 22 September 2023 for the online examination scheduled to be conducted on 07 October 2023. The Admit Card 2023 PDF is an important piece of document for candidates to carry to the examination centre, and without it, restriction will be prohibited. All the intimations regarding the exam such as the date, session, reporting time, etc. will be mentioned in the ISP Nashik Admit Card 2023.
ISP Nashik Admit Card: Overview
ISP Nashik Exam Date 2023 is 07 October 2023 for the recruitment of candidates for the 108 posts of Welfare Officer and Junior Technician. An overview of ISP Nashik Admit Card 2023 highlighting the important points are discussed below in the table.
ISP Nashik Call Letter 2023: Overview
- Organization: Indian Security Press
- Exam Name: ISP Exam 2023
- Posts: Welfare Officer and Junior Technician
- Vacancy: 108
- Category: Government Job
- ISP Nashik Admit Card 2023: 22 September 2023
- Selection Process: Online Examination
- Application Mode: Online
- ISP Nashik Exam Date 2023: 07 October 2023
- Official website: www.ispnasik.spmcil.com
ISP Nashik Admit Card 2023 Download Link
ISP Nashik Admit Card 2023 Link has been activated a few days before the scheduled examination date. The printed copy of the ISP Nashik Call Letter 2023 will be required for entry to the examination centre. Candidates can check the ISP Nashik Admit Card 2023 and download Link that will redirect aspirants to the official website.
Steps To Download ISP Nashik Call Letter 2023
The steps that an aspirant will have to follow while downloading the ISP Nashik Admit Card 2023 from the official website are discussed as follows.
Step 1: Visit Official Website: Go to the official website of the ISP Nashik.
Step 2: Search for Admit Card under Recruitment Section: Under the recruitment or exam section, look for a separate link related to ISP Nashik Admit Card 2023 for welfare officer and junior technician.
Step 3: Click On Admit Card Link: After finding the admit card link, click on it, and you will be redirected to a new page.
Step 4: Provide Required Information: Fill the required details very accurately and then click on submit button.
Step 5: Download Admit Card: After entering the required information, ISP Nashik Call Letter 2023 will be displayed on the screen. Download and save the admit card to your device and also take print out of it.
Details Required To Download ISP Nashik Admit Card 2023
After the login page gets appeared on the screen, candidates will have to fill the following login details accurately along with the captcha.
- Provide The User ID
- Enter The Password
Details Mentioned On ISP Nashik Admit Card 2023
The following list of details are clearly stated on the ISP Nashik Admit Card 2023 for Welfare Officer and Junior Technician.
- Applicant’s Name: Check that the name is accurately spelled, the same that mentioned on the official documents.
- Date of Birth: Verify that the listed date of birth corresponds to the details on the official records.
- Gender: Ensure that the gender is correct and matches with your identity.
- Category: Confirm that the assigned category (such as General, OBC, SC, ST) is accurately reflected.
- Examination Name: Verify the precise name of the examination for which you have submitted the application form.
- Examination Date: Be ensured of the date on which you are supposed to appear for the examination.
- Application Number: Ensure that the application number provided matches the one stated on your registered Email ID or Mobile Number.
- Roll Number: Check the identification number officially allocated.
- Reporting Time: It is recommended to arrive at the exam center at least 1 hour prior to the specified time.
- Exam Centre Address: Confirm the address of the test center to facilitate your travel arrangements.
- Space for Candidate’s Signature: Check for the designated area where candidates are asked to provide signature following given instructions.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature: Ensure that there is a designated area for the invigilator’s signature, which will be completed during the examination.
- General Instructions for the Examination: Thoroughly review and comprehend the general instructions outlined for the examination. These instructions detail the rules and regulations that must be adhered to during the examination.