Notification Date: 18/10/2023
Name of the Post: Trade & Technician Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 1720
Location: Across India
Important Dates for IOCL Recruitment 2023: Trade & Technician Apprentice Posts
Candidates who wish to apply for the IOCL Apprentice 2023 exam can find the online application dates below:
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||21/10/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||20/11/2023|
|Tentative Date to Download Admit Card||27/11/2023 to 02/11/2023|
|Tentative Written Test Date||03/12/2023|
|Tentative Written Test Result Date||08/12/2023|
|Document Verification Date||03/12/2023 to 21/12/2023|
Vacancy Details of IOCL Recruitment 2023: Trade & Technician Apprentice Posts
Find the post name and the number of vacancies for both Trade Apprentice and Technician Apprentice below:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
|1||Trade Apprentice – Attendant Operator||421|
|2||Trade Apprentice (Fitter)||189|
|3||Trade Apprentice Boiler (Mechanical)||59|
|4||Technician Apprentice (Chemical)||345|
|5||Technician Apprentice (Mechanical)||169|
|6||Technician Apprentice (Electrical)||244|
|7||Technician Apprentice (Instrumentation)||93|
|8||Trade Apprentice (Secretarial Assistant)||79|
|9||Trade Apprentice (Accountant)||39|
|10||Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator)||49|
|11||Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator) (Skill Certificate Holders)||33|
IOCL Apprentice Salary:
As per the Apprenticeship Rules, Trade and Technician Apprentices will receive a consolidated stipend.
Age limit (31/10/2023):
To be eligible for the Apprentice position, candidates must be a minimum of 18 years old and a maximum of 24 years old.
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Trade Apprentice / Technician Apprentice||18 to 24 years|
Age relaxation is applicable for specific categories:
|S. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|6||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
- Technician Apprentice: Candidates should have completed a 3-year Diploma in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders): Must have passed 12th with a Skill Certificate in Domestic Data Entry Operator.
- Trade Apprentice DEO – (Fresher Apprentices): Candidates must have passed 12th standard.
- Trade Apprentice (others): Candidates should have completed ITI in a relevant discipline.
- Trade Apprentice – Attendant Operator / Boiler / Secretarial Assistant / Accountant: Candidates should have completed B.Sc / B.A. / B.Com.
Candidates will be selected based on:
- Online Exam
- Document Verification
There is no application fee for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2023: Trade & Technician Apprentice Posts
To apply online:
- Visit the official IOCL website at www.iocl.com.
- Click on “Careers” -> “Apprenticeships” -> “Link for Applicants to Register.”
- Click on “New Registration.”
- Register using a valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Fill in all the details accurately and submit the application.
- A system-generated registration number will be sent to your registered email ID/SMS.
- Upload a scanned photograph and signature, provide educational qualifications, experience details, etc.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the online application form for future reference.