Indian Overseas Bank has unveiled a new opportunity for candidates aspiring to join as Specialist Officers. The IOB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2023 notification has been released, aiming to fill 66 vacancies in MMG Scale II, III, and SMG Scale IV. If you’re interested in applying for these positions, you can check the eligibility details and submit your application online from 06th November 2023. The application link will remain active until 19/11/2023. Read on to find out more about the recruitment and how to apply.
Name of the Post: Specialist Officer
Post Date: 06/11/2023
No of Vacancies: 66
Important Dates for IOB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2023
The application process for the IOB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2023 is entirely online. Make sure to note the following important dates and the eligibility criteria before applying:
- Start Date of Online Application: 06/11/2023
- Last Date of Online Application: 19/11/2023
Vacancy Details for IOB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2023
Indian Overseas Bank has announced 66 vacancies for the Specialist Officer position, categorized as follows:
|Name of the Posts||No. of Post|
Candidates selected for the Specialist Officer post will receive a monthly salary according to their grade:
|S. No||Name of the Scale||Pay Scale|
|1||MMGS II||48170 – 69810|
|2||MMGS III||63840 – 78230|
|3||SMGS IV||76010 – 89890|
Age Limit (as on 01/11/2023)
To be eligible for these posts, candidates must meet the age criteria outlined below:
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Specialist Officer||25 to 40 Years|
Candidates can avail the following age relaxation as per their category:
- PwD: 10 years
- SC / ST / Persons affected by 1984 riots: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
Candidates should possess the following qualifications to be eligible for these positions:
- Graduate in any discipline / LLB / B.E / B.Tech / Postgraduate Degree, etc.
The selection process for the IOB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2023 consists of:
- Online Exam
Candidates can check the application fee in the table below. The application fee can be paid online.
|SC / ST / PWD||175/-|
|UR / OBC / EWS / others||850/-|
How to Apply for IOB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2023
Here’s how to apply for the IOB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official IOB website: www.iob.in.
- The online registration window is open from 06/11/2023 to 19/11/2023.
- Click on “Careers.”
- Look for “Recruitment of Specialist Officers 2023” and click the “Apply” button.
- New users must register with their active email ID and mobile number.
- Upon registration, you’ll receive a Registration Number and Password; please make a note of these.
- Log in and carefully fill out the application form.
- Verify the information before submission.
- Upload a scanned copy of your photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Click “SUBMIT.”
- Finally, print the application form for future reference.