Currency Note Press, Nashik has released the CNP Nashik Recruitment 2023 notification on 19th October 2023. This recruitment drive aims to fill 117 vacancies for various posts. If you are interested in the Currency Note Press recruitment, please check the eligibility details below and apply online. The online application window is open from 19th October 2023 to 18th November 2023.
|Start Date to Apply Online||19/10/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||18/11/2023|
The Bank Note Press, Dewas has released a total of 117 vacancies for different posts. Here’s a breakdown of the vacancies:
|Post||No. of Posts|
|Supervisor (Technical – Operation – Printing)||2|
|Supervisor (Official Language)||1|
|Artist (Graphic Design)||1|
|Junior Technician (Workshop – Electrical)||6|
|Junior Technician (Workshop – Machinist)||2|
|Junior Technician (Workshop – Fitter)||4|
|Junior Technician (Workshop – Electronics)||4|
|Junior Technician (Workshop – Air Conditioning)||4|
|Junior Technician (Printing / Control)||92|
To be eligible for these posts, candidates must meet the following age limits:
|Supervisor||18 – 30 Years|
|Artist||18 – 28 Years|
|Secretarial Assistant||18 – 28 Years|
|Junior Technician||18 – 25 Years|
Candidates should have the following educational qualifications based on the respective disciplines:
- Supervisor: Graduate Degree or Master’s Degree.
- Artist: Graduate Degree in Fine Arts or Graphic Design.
- Secretarial Assistant: Graduate Degree.
- Junior Technician: ITI or Diploma.
The selection process for these posts will be based on an Online Examination.
Candidates need to pay the application fee online. Here are the fee details:
|UR / OBC / EWS||₹600/-|
|SC / ST / PWD||₹200/-|
How to Apply:
To apply for CNP Nashik Recruitment 2023, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website at www.cnpnashik.spmcil.com.
- Online registration starts from 19th October 2023 and ends on 18th November 2023.
- Click on “Careers” and then “Apply Online.”
- Register using an active email ID and mobile number.
- Log in and apply using the generated registration number and password.
- Fill in all the required details in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee online.
- Finally, click “SUBMIT.”
- Don’t forget to print the Application form for future reference.