Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has released the BECIL Recruitment 2023 notification on 08/11/2023. The recruitment is for MTS, DEO, Technologist, Lab Attendant, and various other posts, totaling 110 vacancies. This recruitment is purely on a contractual basis for deployment in Central Government Hospital (Delhi & NCR). Eligible candidates can apply online from 08/11/2023 to 23/11/2023. Here are the details:
Important Dates for BECIL Recruitment 2023: MTS, DEO, Technologist, Lab Attendant Posts
- Start Date to Apply Online: 08/11/2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 23/11/2023
Vacancy Details of BECIL Recruitment 2023: MTS, DEO, Technologist, Lab Attendant Posts
BECIL is inviting applications for 110 vacancies across various posts. Below is the post-wise vacancy details:
Post Name / No of Posts:
- Junior Physiotherapist – 1
- MTS – 18
- DEO – 28
- Technologist – 8
- PCM – 1
- EMT – 36
- Driver – 4
- MLT – 8
- PCC – 3
- Radiographer – 2
- Lab Attendant – 1 Total – 110
Selected candidates will receive a fixed remuneration per month as follows:
Post Name / Pay Scale:
- Junior Physiotherapist – ₹25,000
- MTS – ₹18,486
- DEO – ₹22,516
- Technologist – ₹22,516
- PCM – ₹30,000
- EMT – ₹22,516
- Driver – ₹22,516
- MLT – ₹24,440
- PCC – ₹24,440
- Radiographer – ₹25,000
- Lab Attendant – ₹22,516
- PCM: 40 years
- PCC: 35 years
- Other Posts: As per norms
Check the qualification details below:
- Matriculation from a recognized Board/Institution.
- 12th Pass.
- Typing speed of more than 35 words per minute (English) on the computer.
- Good working knowledge of Computer.
- Lab Attendant:
- 12th pass (Science) with 02 years of experience of lab as a Lab Attendant.
- Radiographer / MLT / EMT / PCM / Technologist / Junior Physiotherapist:
- Bachelor’s Degree / B.Sc in the relevant discipline.
- 10th passed.
- Valid Driving License for driving heavy vehicles.
- Knowledge of Motor Mechanism.
- Working experience of 03 years.
The selection will be based on Test / Interview.
The application fee should be paid online. Category-wise registration & application fee is given below:
S. No / Category / Amount:
- Gen / OBC / Women / ESM – ₹885/-
- SC / ST / PH / EWS – ₹531/-
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2023: MTS, DEO, Technologist, Lab Attendant Posts
- Go to the ‘Careers Section’ and then click on Registration Form (Online).
- Register with a current mobile number and email address.
- Receive a message with a registered number and password.
- Log in using the registration number and password.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant details.
- Upload scanned copies of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
Candidates may apply on or before 23/11/2023.