Assam Public Service Commission has announced the APSC Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Engineer Posts on 03/11/2023. The Notification aims to fill 81 Assistant Engineer vacancies in Assam. Interested candidates can review the eligibility criteria and apply online from 03/11/2023 to 02/12/2023. The eligibility details are provided below. The selection process and other important information can be found in the following sections.
Important Dates for APSC Recruitment 2023: Assistant Engineer Posts
Candidates applying for the Assistant Engineer Posts should take note of the following application dates. Online applications must be submitted by the specified deadline, as applications will not be accepted after that date.
- Start Date to Submit Application: 03/11/2023
- Last Date to Submit Application: 02/12/2023
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee: 04/12/2023
Vacancy Details of APSC Recruitment 2023: Assistant Engineer Posts
Assam Public Service Commission has released a total of 81 vacancies for the Assistant Engineer posts. Interested candidates can find the vacancy details in the table below.
|S.No||Name of the Posts||Total|
The monthly salary for selected candidates is as follows:
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Engineer||30,000 to 1,10,000|
Candidates applying for this position should be between 21 and 38 years of age. Meeting the specified age criteria is essential to be eligible for these posts.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Engineer||21 to 38 years|
- SC / ST: 5 years
- OBC / MOBC: 3 years
Candidates should have completed B.E/B.Tech in a relevant Engineering discipline.
The selection process for Assistant Engineer Posts consists of two stages:
- Written Exam
Candidates are required to pay the application fee online. The online application will only be accepted after the application fee has been successfully submitted.
|1||Gen / EWS||297/-|
|2||OBC / MOBC / SC / ST||197/-|
|3||BPL & PWD||47/-|
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment 2023: Assistant Engineer Posts
To apply for the APSC Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Engineer Posts, follow these steps:
- Visit the APSC website at www.apsc.nic.in.
- Click on the “Apply online” link.
- Complete the One Time Registration (OTR) in the Recruitment Portal.
- After registration, you will receive an application I.D. to your registered email or phone number.
- Log in using your Application I.D./Register Number and Password.
- Fill in the online application form with the correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Read the payment instructions carefully and complete the payment online.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.