The Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) is an important recruitment exam conducted by the Indian Air Force (IAF). Here’s a summary of the key information related to AFCAT 2 Result 2023:
AFCAT 2 Result 2023:
- The AFCAT 2, 2023 exam was held on August 25, 26, and 27, 2023, for 276 vacancies.
- The results for this exam were officially announced as a scorecard on September 27, 2023.
- Candidates can check their AFCAT 2 Result by visiting the official website https://afcat.cdac.in/.
- To access the result, candidates need to log in with their Registered Email ID and Password.
- Exam Conducting Body: Indian Air Force (IAF)
- Full Form: Air Force Common Admission Test
- AFCAT 2 Exam 2023: August 25, 26, 27, 2023
- AFCAT 2/2023 Cut Off: September 27, 2023
- Vacancies: 276
- Selection Process: Written Test followed by AFSB Testing
- Official website: www.afcat.cdac.in
Link to AFCAT 2 Result 2023
- The direct link to check the AFCAT Result 2023 for the AFCAT 2 exam is provided on the official website @afcat.cdac.in.
- Candidates need to enter their Email ID, Password, and Captcha Code to access their AFCAT 2 Result.
How to Check Your AFCAT 2 Result in 2023:
- Visit the official AFCAT website at www.afcat.cdac.in.
- In the notification bar, look for “AFCAT-2/2023 Result has been declared and is viewable through individual login.”
- Select “Click Here” to access the login page.
- Enter your registered email address and the password generated during registration.
- Enter the displayed captcha code and select “Sign in.”
- Your AFCAT 2 Marksheet will appear on the screen, displaying section-wise marks scored in the written examination.
- Download your AFCAT 2 Score Card for 2023 as a reference for the future.
Candidates are advised to consult the notification bar for additional information regarding the testing procedure. According to IAF regulations, qualified candidates are required to register to continue with the assessment process.
Information Listed on AFCAT 2 Result 2023: The AFCAT 2 Result 2023 scorecard typically includes the following information:
- Candidate’s name
- Dates-limits for the year
- Candidate’s earned grade
- AFCAT minimum scores
Marking Scheme For AFCAT 2023:
- Correct response: +3 marks
- Incorrect answers: -1 mark (negative marking)
- Unanswered questions: No credit
Candidates should be aware of the marking scheme and carefully evaluate their results. Congratulations to all successful candidates, and best of luck with the next steps in the recruitment process!