AAI Junior Executive Syllabus 2023
The Airport Authority Of India (AAI) has published the AAI JE Syllabus alongside the AAI Recruitment 2023. A total of 342 vacancies are available for Junior Executives in departments including Common Cadre, Finance, Fire Service, and Law. The AAI JE Exam is scheduled for December 2023. Aspirants are advised to begin their preparation in accordance with the syllabus and exam pattern, as these are essential for meaningful preparation and a well-structured approach to the examination. In this article, candidates can find comprehensive information on the AAI JE Syllabus 2023 and the exam pattern.
AAI JE Syllabus 2023
The AAI JE Syllabus 2023 and Exam Pattern are indispensable tools for the preparation of online examinations. Aspiring candidates for positions such as Junior Assistant (Office), Senior Assistant (Accounts), Junior Executive (Common Cadre), Finance, Fire Services, and Law should commence their preparation only after thoroughly reviewing the AAI JE Syllabus 2023.
AAI Junior Executive Exam Pattern 2023
The AAI Recruitment 2023 Exam for the posts of Junior Executive (Common Cadre) will be based on the following pattern:
- Total Questions: 150
- Maximum Marks: 150
- Time Duration: 2 Hours (120 Minutes)
- Each Question Carries 1 Mark
- No Negative Marking
Below is the AAI Junior Executive Exam Pattern 2023 for the Common Cadre:
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|English Comprehension||35||35||120 minutes|
AAI Junior Executive Common Cadre Syllabus 2023
Aspiring candidates should prepare rigorously in accordance with the AAI Junior Executive Syllabus 2023 and Exam Pattern. The questions in the exam will be of Graduation level, so candidates should tailor their preparation accordingly. The AAI Junior Executive Syllabus 2023 covers the following subjects: English Comprehension, General Intelligence/Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness. Here is a brief overview of the syllabus as provided in the official notification.
English Comprehension: This section assesses language proficiency, vocabulary, grammar, and comprehension.
General Intelligence/Reasoning: It evaluates logical reasoning and analytical abilities.
Quantitative Aptitude: This section tests numerical and mathematical skills.
General Awareness: It assesses knowledge of current affairs and general topics.
The topic-wise AAI Junior Executive Syllabus 2023 is detailed below.
AAI Junior Executive Syllabus For English Comprehension
- Vocabulary: This section covers synonyms and antonyms.
- Grammar: Topics include subject-verb agreement, tenses, articles, etc.
- Sentence Structure: Arrangement of words to form meaningful sentences.
- Synonyms, Antonyms, and Correct Usage: Identifying similar and opposite words and using them appropriately.
- Spot the Error: Identifying and correcting grammatical errors in sentences.
- Fill in the Blanks: Completing sentences with missing words.
- Spellings/Detecting Misspelt Words: Identifying misspelled words.
- Idioms & Phrases: Understanding common idiomatic expressions.
- One Word Substitution: Using a single word to replace a group of words or a phrase.
- Improvement of Sentences: Enhancing sentence clarity and effectiveness.
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs: Transforming sentences between active and passive voice.
- Conversion into Direct/Indirect Narration: Changing sentence narration.
- Shuffling of Sentence Parts: Rearranging jumbled sentence parts.
- Shuffling of Sentences in a Passage: Reordering sentences to create logical flow.
- Close Passage: Filling in missing words to complete a passage.
- Comprehension Passage: Reading a passage and answering questions based on it.
AAI Junior Executive Syllabus For General Intelligence/Reasoning
- Semantic Analogy: Identifying word relationships based on meanings.
- Symbolic/Number Analogy: Recognizing relationships between symbols or numbers.
- Figural Analogy: Identifying relationships between visual figures.
- Semantic Classification: Classifying words based on meanings or concepts.
- Symbolic/Number Classification: Categorizing symbols or numbers.
- Figural Classification: Classifying visual figures based on shared characteristics.
- Semantic Series: Determining word sequences based on meanings.
- Number Series: Identifying numerical patterns and completing series.
- Figural Series: Recognizing patterns in visual figure sequences.
- Problem Solving: Approaching and solving complex problems logically.
- Word Building: Creating new words by adding prefixes, suffixes, etc.
- Coding & Decoding: Transforming messages using a code and decoding coded messages.
- Numerical Operations: Performing mathematical operations.
- Symbolic Operations: Manipulating symbols based on rules.
- Trends: Identifying patterns and trends in data or symbols.
- Space Orientation: Understanding object positioning in space.
- Space Visualization: Mentally manipulating and visualizing objects.
- Venn Diagrams: Representing relationships between sets.
- Drawing Inferences: Drawing conclusions based on information.
- Punched Hole/Pattern-Folding & Unfolding: Analyzing paper patterns.
- Figural Pattern-Folding and Completion: Completing patterned figures.
- Indexing: Arranging words, numbers, or symbols.
- Address Matching, Date & City Matching: Matching information based on criteria.
- Classification of Centre Codes/Roll Numbers, Small & Capital Letters/Numbers Coding Decoding and Classification: Classifying and coding information.
- Embedded Figures: Identifying smaller figures within larger ones.
- Critical Thinking: Analyzing and evaluating complex situations or arguments.
- Emotional Intelligence: Understanding and managing emotions.
- Social Intelligence: Navigating social interactions and societal norms.
AAI Junior Executive Syllabus For Quantitative Aptitude
- Computation Of Whole Numbers: Mathematical operations with whole numbers.
- Decimals: Operations involving numbers with decimal points.
- Fractions: Arithmetic operations with fractions.
- Relationships Between Numbers: Patterns and relationships between numbers.
- Percentage: Calculations involving percentages.
- Ratio & Proportion: Relationships between quantities.
- Square Roots: Determining square roots of numbers.
- Averages: Calculating averages of numbers.
- Interest: Simple and compound interest calculations.
- Profit and Loss: Calculating profits and losses in business.
- Discount: Calculating discounts and their applications.
- Partnership Business: Sharing of profits, losses, and investments in partnerships.
- Mixture and Alligation: Problems involving mixtures and proportions.
- Time and Distance: Problems related to time, speed, and distance.
- Time & Work: Time taken for tasks with multiple workers.
- Basic Algebraic Identities of School Algebra & Elementary Surds: Basic algebraic identities and surds.
- Graphs of Linear Equations: Interpretation of graphs of linear equations.
- Triangle and its Various Kinds of Centres: Properties of different centers of a triangle.
- Congruence And Similarity Of Triangles: Congruence and similarity in triangles.
- Circle and its Chords, Tangents, Angles Subtended by Chords of a Circle, Common Tangents to Two or More Circles: Properties of circles and related topics.
- Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons: Properties and classifications of polygons.
- Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with Triangular or Square Base: Properties and surface areas/volumes of 3D shapes.
- Trigonometric Ratios, Degree and Radian Measures, Standard Identities, Complementary Angles, Heights and Distances: Trigonometric concepts, measurements, and identities.
- Histogram, Frequency Polygon, Bar Diagram, Pie Chart: Data interpretation and graphical representations.
AAI Junior Executive Syllabus For General Awareness
- Current Affairs: Recent events, developments, and news nationally and internationally.
- Books & Authors: Significant books and their authors.
- Organizations & Headquarters: Important national and international organizations and their locations.
- Awards: Notable awards and recognitions.
- Countries & Capitals: Capitals of different countries.
- Currency: Currencies used in different countries.
- Sports: Various sports, athletes, and recent achievements.
- Important Government Schemes: Government-initiated programs to address social, economic, or developmental issues.
This detailed AAI Junior Executive Syllabus 2023 will help candidates prepare effectively for the examination and cover all the relevant topics across different subjects.