Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Releases UPPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification for Staff Nurse Posts
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has recently announced the UPPSC Recruitment 2023 notification for various positions, including Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, and others in different departments of the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for a total of 2540 vacancies. The online application process will commence soon, and applicants are advised to read the instructions carefully before applying. Below are the key details of the UPPSC Recruitment 2023:
Important Dates for UPPSC Recruitment 2023: Staff Nurse Posts
- Start Date to Apply Online: 2nd week of August
- Last Date to Apply Online: Will be Notified
- Last Date for Payment of the Application Fee: Will be Notified
Vacancy Details of UPPSC Recruitment 2023: Staff Nurse Posts Candidates can find the details of the vacancies for various posts in the table below:
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Town Planner||24|
|2||Staff Nurse (Male/Female)||2240|
|3||Staff Nurse Ayurveda (Male/Female)||300|
|5||Homeopathic Medical Officer||54|
Pay Scale: Candidates selected for the Staff Nurse position in the UPPSC Recruitment 2023 will be offered a monthly salary in the range of ₹40,900 to ₹58,000.
Age Limit: Applicants for the Staff Nurse position must be between 21 to 40 years of age.
Age Relaxation: Relaxation in the upper age limit will be applicable as per the government rules for the following categories:
- SC / ST / OBC – To be notified
- PWD – To be notified
- Ex-Servicemen – To be notified
Educational Qualification: Candidates applying for the Staff Nurse position should have completed GNM / BSc Nursing / MSc Nursing.
Selection Process: The selection process for Staff Nurse positions will consist of a Written Exam followed by an Interview.
Application Fee: Applicants are required to pay the application fee as mentioned below. The fee must be submitted through any branch of State Bank of India only.
|S. No||Category||Application Fee|
|1||Unreserved / OBC||₹125/-|
|2||SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen||₹65/-|
How to Apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2023: Staff Nurse Posts Candidates can follow the steps below to apply for the Staff Nurse posts:
- Visit the UPPSC official website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Click on “All notifications and advertisement” and then click on “Apply” and select “Registration.”
- Alternatively, candidates may directly apply online using the URL provided below.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Complete the online form with all the necessary and accurate information.
- Upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- Pay the application fee through the designated mode.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application for future reference.
Candidates are advised to keep an eye on the official website for updates on the online registration dates and other important information related to the UPPSC Recruitment 2023. This is a great opportunity for eligible candidates to secure a position in various government departments of Uttar Pradesh.