Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Releases Recruitment 2023 for Specialist and GDMO Posts
Post Date: 21/07/2023
SAIL has recently released the recruitment notification for Specialist and General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) posts on 21st July 2023. The recruitment aims to fill 10 vacancies for eligible candidates in Rourkela, Odisha. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-Interview on the dates mentioned below. Details regarding the interview schedule, vacancies, pay scale, age limit, and educational qualifications are provided in the following sections.
Name of the Post: Specialist, GDMO
Vacancy Details of SAIL Recruitment 2023: Specialist, GDMO Posts
Steel Authority of India Limited has announced the following vacancies for Specialist and GDMO posts:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
The selected candidates for SAIL Specialist and GDMO posts will be offered the following salary per month:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Specialist||1,20,000 – 1,60,000|
Candidates applying for Specialist and GDMO posts must not exceed 69 years of age.
- Specialist: Candidates should have completed MBBS and MS / DNB.
- GDMO: Candidates should have completed MBBS.
The selection process for Specialist and GDMO posts will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee for this recruitment.
SAIL Recruitment 2023 Interview:
Interested candidates can attend the Walk-in-Interview on the following dates:
- Engagement of Specialist / GDMO for Hospitals at Rourkela: 12/08/2023
- Engagement of GDMO under Odisha Group of Mines (OGoM): 23/08/2023
How to Apply for SAIL Recruitment 2023: Specialist, GDMO Posts
Candidates can follow the below steps to apply:
- Download the application form from the official website of SAIL: www.sail.co.in
- Click on “Careers -> Download Application form.”
- The application form will be attached to the recruitment notification.
- Fill in the application form with the correct details.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Verify the information before submission.
- Candidates should report to the venue with a duly filled application form and all the required certificates as mentioned in the notification.
Candidates are required to attend the Walk-in-Interview at the following venue:
Venue: New Conference Hall, Ispat General Hospital, Sector-19, Rourkela – 769005 (Odisha)
Time: 09:30 AM to 11:30 AM
Candidates are encouraged to refer to the official notification for further details and updates regarding the SAIL Recruitment 2023 for Specialist and GDMO Posts.