Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has released the recruitment advertisement for 85 Attendant Cum Technician Trainee (ACTT) posts at Bokaro Steel Plant. Interested candidates can apply online from 04 November 2023 to 25 November 2023. In this article, we will provide you with important details related to this recruitment, including eligibility, selection procedure, age limit, pay scale, and more.
Steel Authority of India Limited (Sail) – Sail Bokaro Steel Plant Attendant Cum Technician Trainee Recruitment Exam 2023 – Sail ACTT Advt No. : BSL/R/2023-02
- Application Begin: 04/11/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online: 25/11/2023
- Pay Examination Fee Last Date: 25/11/2023
- Exam Date: As per Schedule
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
- General / OBC / EWS: 300/-
- SC / ST: 100/-
- Payment Mode: Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
Sail Attendant Cum Technician Notification 2023: Age Limit as on 01/05/2023
- Minimum Age: NA
- Maximum Age: 28 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Sail Bokaro Steel Plant Attendant Cum Technician 2023 Recruitment Rules.
Sail Attendant Cum Technician Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details Total: 85 Post
|Post Name||Total Post||Sail Attendant-Cum Technician Eligibility|
|Attendant Cum Technician in Bokaro Steel Plant||85||– Educational Qualification: Class 10th Matric and completion of 1-year Apprentice Training with a National Apprentice Certificate (NAC). – Height: – Male: 155 CMS – Female: 143 CMS – For More Eligibility Details, please refer to the official notification.|
Sail Attendant-Cum Technician Exam 2023: Category Wise Vacancy Details
How to Fill Sail Bokaro Attendant-Cum Technician Online Form 2023
- Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Bokaro Steel Plant, has issued a notification for the Attendant Cum Technician Trainee (ACTT) Post Recruitment 2023. Candidates can apply from 04/11/2023 to 25/11/2023.
- Candidates should carefully read the notification before applying for the recruitment in Sail Bokaro Steel Plant 2023.
- Ensure you have all the necessary documents, including eligibility, ID proof, address details, and basic details.
- Prepare scan documents related to the recruitment form, such as a photo, signature, and ID proof.
- Before submitting the application form, review all the details in each column carefully.
- If the application fee is required, ensure that you submit it. Incomplete forms without the required fees will not be accepted.
- After submission, take a printout of the final submitted form.
- Interested candidates are advised to read the full notification before applying online.