Eastern Railway has issued a notification for the Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023, offering 3115 apprenticeship positions under the Apprentices Act 1961 at various divisions. The recruitment aims to provide training opportunities in the Workshops and Divisions of Eastern Railway for the year 2023-24. Eligible candidates interested in applying for the Apprentice posts should carefully review the information provided below. The application process will be open from 27/09/2023 to 26/10/2023. Candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria and comply with the terms and conditions before submitting their applications for Eastern Railway Recruitment.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts
Notification Date: 14/09/2023
Total Vacancies: 3115
Location: Kolkata, Jamalpur, Asansol, West Bengal
Candidates can find the key dates for the Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts in the following table:
- Start Date to Submit Online Application: 27/09/2023
- Last Date to Submit Online Application: 26/10/2023
Eastern Railway has announced a total of 3115 vacancies for Apprentice Posts. The district-wise distribution of vacancies is provided in the table below. Apprentices will be engaged in various trades as specified in the official notification.
|Trade Name||No of Posts|
|Ref.& AC Mech||58|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maint.(MMTM)||9|
Selected candidates will receive a monthly salary as per Government Rules.
Candidates must meet the following age criteria to be eligible for the Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023:
- Apprentice: 15 to 24 years
The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST / OBC / Ex-serviceman and PwD candidates as follows:
- SC / ST: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- Ex-serviceman and PWD: 10 Years
Candidates should have:
- Passed 10th or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks.
- National Trade Certificate by NCVT / SCVT.
The selection process includes:
- Merit basis
- Document verification
Candidates are required to pay the application fee online. The fee details are provided in the table below. SC / ST / PWD / Women applicants are exempt from paying any fees.
|UR / OBC / Other||100/-|
How to Apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts
Follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit the official website www.er.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click on the link to fill out the online application for Apprentices in Eastern Railway 2023-24.
- Click “Click to Proceed Further,” then select the desired trade and continue.
- Register using your active email ID and mobile number.
- Complete all the required details accurately in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of any required documents.
- Submit the application form and make the online payment of the application fee.
- Save the submitted application form for future reference.
For more information and updates, please refer to the official notification.