The Defence Research and Development Organisation’s (DRDO) Defence Institute of Bio-Energy Research (DIBER) has officially announced the DRDO DIBER Recruitment 2023, inviting applications for 32 Apprentice Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their applications online from 29/11/2023 to 14/12/2023. The training period for the selected candidates will span one year. To assist applicants, essential details such as eligibility criteria, important dates, and post-wise vacancy information are provided below.
Important Dates for DRDO DIBER Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts
- Start Date to Apply Online: 29/11/2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14/12/2023
Vacancy Details of DRDO NSTL Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts
Defence Institute of Bio-Energy Research (DIBER) – DRDO is seeking applications from young Indian Nationals to fill 32 Apprentice vacancies in Haldwani and DIBER Field Station, Pithoragarh for the year 2023-24. Check the details in the table below:
|Name of the Posts
|No. of Posts
Pay Scale for Apprentice Posts:
Candidates selected for the apprenticeship training will be offered a stipend as per the following details:
|Name of the Posts
The age limit is applicable as per Government Rules.
Candidates must have completed ITI in relevant trades. Graduates or those with one year or more of experience are not eligible to apply.
The selection process will be based on Merit, Written Test, or Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for DRDO Recruitment 2023: Apprentice Posts
Applicants can follow the steps below to apply online:
- Visit the MSDE portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
- Create a New Account in the Apprentice section.
- Ensure all details are entered correctly.
- Provide a valid email id and mobile number.
- Upload certificates/documents in the prescribed format.
- Submit the application before the last date.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application.