Name of the Post: Judicial Service Exam
Post Date: 07/11/2023
No of Vacancies: 53
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023: Judicial Service Exam
Candidates can check the online application dates below. Submit the application for the Judicial Service Exam on or before 22nd November 2023. No applications will be considered after the last date.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 07/11/2023 (1000 hrs)
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22/11/2023 (1730 hrs)
Vacancy Details of Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023: Judicial Service Exam
Totally 53 vacancies have been released. Candidates can check the vacancies in the below table. Selected candidates will be posted in Delhi High Court.
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
The pay scale is given below and other allowances as admissible under the Rules. Check the Salary details in the given table.
|S. No||Name of the Exam||Pay Scale|
|1||Judicial Services Exam||77840 – 136520|
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2023):
Candidates will be eligible for the post only if they satisfy the required age limit. Check the age limit for all the categories in the below table. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Age Limit|
Candidates must be practising as an Advocate in India or a person qualified to be admitted as an Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961.
Selection will be based on the following process:
- Prelims exam
- Main Exam
Candidates belonging to the UR category must pay the Registration fees 1500/- online through Debit Card / Internet Banking. Candidates belonging to SC / ST must pay 400/- as Registration fees. After the successful payment applications will be considered.
How to Apply for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023: Judicial Service Exam
Candidates must apply online by visiting the Delhi High Court official website. Follow the simple steps given below and apply online.
- Visit www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
- Click on “Recruitment / Careers” -> “Apply Online.”
- The online application can be submitted from 07/11/2023 to 22/11/2023.
- Register using a valid email id and mobile number.
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant and correct details.
- Upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.